Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June rolls on


I kinda have a tendency to be a workaholic. The beautiful irony is that my player started SL due to the fact that his RL job had pretty much eaten his soul. So, at the direction of others already in SL, he jumped in there to try to find the missing bits, which created me. Who has become a workaholic DJ who pretty much only logs in to perform gigs. Ya can't outrun yourself, I guess; no matter where you run to, there you are right in the middle of your hideout.

This has been a running battle for me from the beginning. I've been addressing this by tryin' to pull back a little on the 'jobs' in SL and leave myself more time to play, in both SL and RL. So, for those of you wondering where the heck I've been and why so few DJ group notices, well, I've been taking a break. I"m about ready to put the headphones back on now (there's only so much rest I can tolerate), so rest assured I'll be cluttering up your inbox again really soon, but for this second, I'm luxuriating in actually NOT being tied to the virtual DJ booth so much. Although if I stay Primal like this here, I might have some trouble fitting the headphones around the antlers.

No comments: