Monday, March 24, 2008

New Stuff Added

Still tinkerin', still learning! Along the left you'll see my regular schedule, but watch this space for special events; I DO get contracted for special appearances fairly regularly besides my regularly scheduled shows. I'll eventually get SLURLS added to those (as soon as I get those addresses, hehehe) so you can teleport directly into world to check those awesome clubs (I'm kinda picky about where I play--these are all GREAT places to check out). Note: in the (admittedly, kinda unlikely) event a non-SL'er has stumbled across this blog, teleporting in requires an SL account, but it's easy to create and absolutely free. The SLurl will prompt you to do so if you don't have one and walk you through it.

Additionally, I've made a LINKS section w/ several sites of interest, including the main Second Life website where you can get more info on my favorite metaverse (also including generation of your very own account & persona).

Debated putting in a "Hot Rotations" section to feature tracks that I'm playing pretty heavily via requests and/or just cuz I like 'em and they go over well, but that changes pretty much daily and per the venue and/or event I'm playing at that moment. Besides, while I DO have favorites, I try (with varying degrees of success) to resist the temptation to overplay them.

No comments: