Friday, May 16, 2008

The bad blogger updates again!

So, what's new w/ me in the past few wks? Well, the plans for Bid4aCure keep rolling right along. We're still signing up designers who are donating goods for the auction--big YAY for the legendary SL spirit of pitching in for a good cause! I'll know a bit more about progress after we all get together tomorrow for our next planning meeting tomorrow.

In other news, Club Amor has been landscaped and beta tested and is READY TO ROLLLLLLL! I still gotta say, even though she's my sis, she's designed the prettiest club I've ever seen. Fantastic build.

And that's pretty much the extent of my SL involvements of late, LOL. Between helping get the club rolling and getting folks involved w/ Bid4aCure, that's been the lion's share of my SL involvements. No cool site touring, no sparring (although I DID build a pretty damn decent battleground so Entropy has a better space to stomp me in). However, I'm extremely proud of my activities w/ both of these events. If anyone out there wants to get involved in this stuff, please please please IM me in-world, or reply to me here. There's never too many folks in worthy projects like these.

No comments: